• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LTS Dec. Snow Conditions 2015

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
First day out. Went up Meadow Lake road. Way thin down low. Good snow up top. We went to white Rock Lake. Played on the back side of Lola. There is no snow at my house. There might be a day or two of snow down low.

IMG_0537.jpg DSC06680.jpg DSC06672.jpg

Jblaze74

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2011
Reno/North Tahoe
Good update!! Got the green light from the doctor Friday. Hope too be out soon!!!! Is there enough snow to unload at the parking lot or down the road??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

Reno Tom

Jun 16, 2009
Brandon you need to drive past Steve's then up meadow lake to the snow.Correct me if I'm wrong but I think your 15 miles plus from the parking lot
Congrats on getting to okie dokie from the Doc.

Last edited:

Jblaze74

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2011
Reno/North Tahoe
Brandon you need to drive past Steve's then up meadow lake to the snow.Correct me if I'm wrong but I think your 15 miles plus from the parking lot
Congrats on getting to okie dokie from the Doc.

Well, sounds like next week might be prime to try and shake out some cob webs

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Been snowing here at the house most off the day. Went to the parking lot and it was raining. Here at the house 7,000' It's comming down. 9" so far of some very wet snow. Good base material. Ill make a post in the morning, about 7.

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
We only got 4" of new snow last night. Over all a foot out of this storm. It got cold over night so snow is set up a little. I have not been down the 07 road yet. Over all should be good to go from Perazzo Meadows up.

DSC06687.jpg

R

Reno Tom

Jun 16, 2009
We only got 4" of new snow last night. Over all a foot out of this storm. It got cold over night so snow is set up a little. I have not been down the 07 road yet. Over all should be good to go from Perazzo Meadows up.
Steve what time are you going out tomorrow?Rode Blue Lakes today and there was 18-36'' .Not much of a base

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
I didn't ride today but there were a few people out. Just have to get up high. The snow at Perazzo Meadows turn off is thin but good turn around. Yuba Pass turn around is a mess, A foot of snow. Tomorrow should be fun. The 07 road ends at my house. so don't go pass yuba. I'm riding tomorrow when I get out of here.

B

b_sandgren

Dec 24, 2008
If any of you guys ride today would you mind letting us know how conditions were? Hoping to get a road ride in tomorrow. Thanks!

B

b_sandgren

Dec 24, 2008
If any of you guys ride today would you mind letting us know how conditions were? Hoping to get a road ride in tomorrow. Thanks!

R

Reno Tom

Jun 16, 2009
did you start at blue lakes road or did you start at red lake?

thx

We staged at Blue lake and ended up riding all the way around to Red Lake staging area then back.road out of both areas is thin.Better at Red Lake.From what I heard you aren't supposed to park at Red Lake unless Blue Lake is full or closed.

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
The sun came out today and we had a awesome day. Headed up Meadow lake road and found some great snow. Over to White Rock Lake and up the back side of Lola. With the cold temps the snow set up today with some light snow on top. Great to see all the sleders that made it out . I have great Pics but they are not uploading right now. Back out tomorrow for more fun.

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Yup, great ride Steve; thanks again. Perrazzo was "real thin" coming back down, from about a mile above the bridge to the 07. Mud, water and rock. That trail definitely needs more coverage. Hey, ya gotta have a little bad with all the good.

R

Reno Tom

Jun 16, 2009
Steve depending on weather I am planning on riding Friday.
Are you availible ??If so what time ???

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
I'm not riding until my parts show up. New A arm. One of those landmines got me last Sunday. I saw people getting off the road yesterday at my house. No way not enough base down low. I did mine at Mt. Lola. Today looks like the day to get out.

Premium Features