• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LTS Dec Snow 2015

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
We had 4" of new snow at the parking lot to night when I came home. There's 8" here at the house. The 07 road has snow at the parking lot for now. I thinking of putting the tracks on the jeep soon.

IMG_0506.jpg

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
We got 3" more last night. Total this storm 11" here at the house. This storm was wetter then the last storm. A Good base maker. My son got up at 6 am to ride his snowmobile to the parking lot. A 9 mile ride before work. Your right Don this weekend put the tracks on.

DSC06996.jpg

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
The groomers up and running. . Now we just need more snow. I been told we need 18" at the parking lot before we can start grooming but I think 12" is sufficient. I put the tracks on the jeep today so I'm hope we get snow soon. Sledding looked nice today. I was to busy to go. I had to pull a truck out to day that went past my house. They thought they could make it to Jackson. HAHa.

DSC07002.jpg

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
It was raining when I came home last night .The snow on the 07 Road is getting thin again down by the parking lot. I drove into Perazzo Meadow turn off with my truck. After that still good snow on the roads .

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
This rain we've had as the 07 rode a mess .From the parking lot to Prosser Meadows turn off lots of pavement showing. There's no turn around right now with a trailer.

D
Feb 28, 2008
Glad I ran into you yesterday, I took your advice and drove my truck up past your jeep and it was smooth sailing from there. Pretty much rode everywhere and logged 82 miles, I'm calling that good on the break in! Hopefully we won't be talking about low snow conditions in a few days! Thanks again for the heads up, my carbides would have taken some abuse if I stayed in the parking lot.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Its starting to snow in reno off and on so its getting colder for sure. We did not get anything except rain all day in town we were suppose to wake up to snow 1-3" but it was still way to warm. obviously some moisture just praying it stays cold enough to do some good. snow down here usually means nice light stuff up top

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
We got done with work at five in Truckee . It was dumping so we decided to go to Reno and get a room. No way I was driving in the jeep last night. We got snow in the parking lot now for sure .

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Probably a wise choice on your part. Never know what one of these storms will do. Glad to hear places are getting some nice totals out of this storm. lets hope the one on Sunday drops even more

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
It's about time. The 07 got closed today at the parking lot for first time in 2 years. With more storms on the way lets hope it stays this way. We got 18" here at the house out of this storm. Sure glad I got the tracks on. This is a pic of Perazzo tonight on the way home. Lets get out and ride.

IMG_0515.jpg IMG_0517.jpg IMG_0518.jpg

Last edited:

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
We got out today and the snow was great . Got off trail but we're still hitting things . They started the grooming program today . This is some great news for this time year .

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Oh man! I was going to run up there tomorrow but I have to be back early so I'm just going to run up to the outhouse on grouse Ridge.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
" so I'm just going to run up to the outhouse on grouse Ridge."

mj - Take some pics. Curious to see how much is up there since Tip's last pics. Have fun.

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Here we go. Started snowing heavy about 8 this morning. We got 4" so far and dumping. Matt got the 07 road groomed last night. He stop here at 10 and had a problem with the snow cat. He borrowed my sled to go to parking lot to get what he needed. The groomers back in the parking lot now. With this new snow today it should be good to go.

DSC07010.jpg

Last edited:

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
" so I'm just going to run up to the outhouse on grouse Ridge."

mj - Take some pics. Curious to see how much is up there since Tip's last pics. Have fun.
I woke up to 40mph gusts at home and forecasted 65 mph gusts at kingvale so I called it off today.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Premium Features