• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lost wallet west yellow stone/ island park hwy 20

RMKillR

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2009
Wisco
Taking a shot in the dark, but lost my
Wallet today off of hwy 20. Used it at Henry’s lake station and went north on the trail about 2 miles. Seeing if anyone saw it thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
Good news!
I lost mine at the St Anthony sand dunes on Labor Day weekend last year.
Somebody turned it in to Idaho Dunes Rv and the manager found me on FB and contacted me.
Wallet was returned with cash and everything in it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
If someone was as unfortunate as you to lose something of value, you couldn't have lost it in a better place. About the most honest, helpful people you'll find live in this area. However, with the wave of Cali refugees rolling in, that probably wont last long

RMKillR

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2009
Wisco
If someone was as unfortunate as you to lose something of value, you couldn't have lost it in a better place. About the most honest, helpful people you'll find live in this area. However, with the wave of Cali refugees rolling in, that probably wont last long

Yes, thankfully there are still good people out there!

The day previous I found a pair of newer goggles right of the trail on a hill. I grabbed them and could tell from the tracks it was the group that was somewhere ahead of us. Found them at an intersection and found the owner of them, slid of his helmet (hand them on backwards around his helmet) and didn’t realize they were gone. So I’d like to think it was good karma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features