• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking to put can on my 2022 skidoo backcountry

B

bailer

Nov 26, 2007
Saskatoon
I put the ggb trail can on my summit. I really like the sound and I don’t think it is louder than stock.... but much lighter!

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
I would like to pick between the ggb mountain, mbrp race, and the bmp powder light. I’d like to know which one is louder and what one is the lightest? And what one sounds the best
It's the 21st century... try to keep up with the times, few if any wanna ride with obnoxiously loud sleds anymore

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
HPS. I have tried a lot of cans over the years, HPS and GGB Trail are the only ones that didn't make a lot of noise and run horribly. HPS actually makes a few horse and is snappier than stock. RPMs don't lie. And not obnoxious loud. GGB is cheap and runs like stock but a rusty mess after half a season. Gotta pay for HPS, but worth it. Second year on both of mine. And I don't get any kind of a discount, they are over $450 each by the time they get here after tax and shipping.

B

bailer

Nov 26, 2007
Saskatoon
I’ve run my GGB for pretty much a season now and it still looks brand new. They are ceramic coated black has not rusted at all.

Premium Features