• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking to for a riding group this Thurs./Fri in Alpine

JAW

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2009
Kettle Falls, Steamboat Springs, CO
Hey guys,

I bought my gf a clinic with Dan Adams for Xmas this year. She’ll be on th snow with Dan and crew this Thursday and Friday. We’ll be traveling together and I’ll be bringing my sled down and was hoping to link up a few guys for a ride.

I have ridden Alpine 4-5 times in the past but has been four years since my last trip. I have a 2019 Axys 800 that is in good working condition. I also have all my appropriate Avy gear and have taken my AST 1 course as well as many refreshers. 29 years old and have been sledding most of my life. I am confident in my riding abilities and just looking to meet some new people and enjoy a couple days on the snow.

Thanks in advance,

Josh

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Check in with Dan, he might be able to link you up with some locals too.

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
rolling out of the ears for alpine this week . you will be disappointed to say the least .
pretty low out there this yr. was just out for 9 days . 1/2 the crew took off after 2 days to go back to the ears .

JAW

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2009
Kettle Falls, Steamboat Springs, CO
If my g/f learns to put her sled on edge I won’t be disappointed lol. I live close to Canada now and the snow has been pretty good in my backyard. More just looking to fill time while she’s at the clinic.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Premium Features