• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for someone to ride with over christmas--portland area

H
Dec 5, 2006
Pendleton, Oregon
I will most likly be in McMinnville over Christmas and want to go for a ride. I can only stand all the inlaws for so long. Thanksgiving was long enough....So I am looking for someone and somewhere to ride over christmas. Anyone headin to the hills?

Austin

C

cowkiller

Nov 26, 2007
Eugene Or.
WoW I know too long with relatives can wear on you. Are you bringing a sled? What days are you going to be around?

H
Dec 5, 2006
Pendleton, Oregon
OK, it sounds official that I will be at the inlaws for christmas. I will be in the Mac area December 22-26. I would be able to ride on 22, 23, 24 for anyone wondering. I will be bringing my own sled and gear. Just looking for some warm bodies to ride with.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Oregon
I will be riding that weekend. I am not sure what days but I will let you know.
I am always open to have someone ride with me.

Send me a private message with contact info and I will send you mine.

O
Dec 6, 2007
Oregon City
I want in

I would like to go riding and always looking for others to ride with. My Chrismas wish is to Ride Christmas Day and every day after until the end of the year. I'm not a fan of Mt. Hood since I have not found good riding there. I like riding out on Mt. Jeferson but will go wherever.

E
Nov 26, 2007
oregon
Thinking about a ride into the Ollalie lake area above detroit on the way back from riding in Bend. If you don't care for road rides, your welcome to come hang with us.

Premium Features