• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for riding

L
Aug 14, 2018
A group of us will be heading to island park next week for a full week of riding, and I was wondering if anyone could give some recommendations for riding areas. I've ridden west yellowstone a fair amount so I'm pretty familiar with the lionshead and cabin creek areas but we've never ventured down towards island park. I'm not looking for anyone's secret stash but a good trailhead to start from or a trail to hop off of would be awesome, thanks.

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
Where are you staying in Island Park?
Black canyon Loop has some pretty fun off trail areas.
Two top can be fun on a clear day

Trailer out to the end of the Yale Kilgore road (Elk Creek Station and head west), head north to Keg Springs.

(Yale Kilgore Rd) Blue creek parking lot will get you up into Jefferson.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Hit me up when ya get here, I'll show y'all around at least a day or two. Coming at a good time, should just be clearing up from what hopefully will be the storm we've been waiting for...

L
Aug 14, 2018
Wwracer that sounds like a good time, possibly later this week. Can anyone point me in the direction of the best place to unload to get to Black canyon?

Premium Features