• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for riding partners around Kalispell

Hi all,

I am new to the area and new to sledding. I am looking for riding partners in the Flathead region. I have a 16 summit 800, avy gear, and have taken a level 1 avy course. I am available to ride weekends or mid-week.

If anyone is available I would love the opportunity to come ride.

Thank you!

M
Nov 20, 2018
Hey pizza,

I’m also new to the area and just got an alpha. Needing some one to ride with also. Haven’t done a Avy course yet but have all the gear. I’m free the rest of the month most likely.

S

Smo99

Feb 9, 2019
Bigfork, MT
www.trailtreker.com
Many members in the FSA

Hey guys,

I've been here for about five years slowly learning the places to go. Don't know em all, but happy to meet some new friends! You should come to the next FSA meeting to meet up. I'll be there, I'm the treasurer this year. This new snow should be fun... Now if it would just warm up!

Club site is: www.FlatheadSnowmobiler.com

And the meeting schedule is on the calendar.

I also own and built Trail Treker. It has most of the local maps, three of which are free with you club membership.

Mark...

Hey guys,

I've been here for about five years slowly learning the places to go. Don't know em all, but happy to meet some new friends! You should come to the next FSA meeting to meet up. I'll be there, I'm the treasurer this year. This new snow should be fun... Now if it would just warm up!

Club site is: www.FlatheadSnowmobiler.com

And the meeting schedule is on the calendar.

I also own and built Trail Treker. It has most of the local maps, three of which are free with you club membership.

Mark...

Thanks for the info Mark! I will be at the next FSA meeting a week from tomorrow (Feb 19). Hope to meet you there.

berniec

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2013
Looking to ride in the Hungry Horse area this Tues, wed, Thursday. Have all avy gear and level one course and Summit 850.
Hope to hear from someone.

Premium Features