• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for people to ride with

M
Nov 1, 2020
I live in Missoula, MT and bought myself a used sled and looking to get experience. If there are any people out that wouldn't mind a new guy tagging along please let me know.
Thanks!

M
Nov 1, 2020
Badyv2 - Thanks for the reply! I don't mind traveling to go ride, in fact I'm going to make it a point this winter. That would be great and I'll contact you for sure. I'm familiar with cedar creek and love that area in general

96-ramair

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2012
Hey, have you checked out the Missoula Snowgoers? You can find us at http://missoulasnowgoers.org/ or on Facebook (search Missoula Snowgoers). It's a great way the meet fellow sledders. With Covid, I'm not sure if we'll be having normal meetings, but we usually start having monthly meetings in November, second Tuesday of every month. Keep an eye out on both our site and FB friend for the first meeting. Great way to meet folks to ride with!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

M
Nov 1, 2020
Hey, have you checked out the Missoula Snowgoers? You can find us at http://missoulasnowgoers.org/ or on Facebook (search Missoula Snowgoers). It's a great way the meet fellow sledders. With Covid, I'm not sure if we'll be having normal meetings, but we usually start having monthly meetings in November, second Tuesday of every month. Keep an eye out on both our site and FB friend for the first meeting. Great way to meet folks to ride with!

Thank you for the note. I actually just printed out the application for Snowgoers and going to mail in a check here shortly. I appreciate it!

96-ramair

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2012
We usually do a membership drive steak ride in December. Awesome hand-cut steaks grilled at the warming hut, and it's free for new members!

Premium Features