• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for Michigan snowmobile friends!

M

meoget

Nov 9, 2014
Keweenaw
Hi all,

I am planning to do a bit of snowmobiling in February. I have all my own equipment, just nobody to ride with. Anyone interested?

kcZ

Lifetime Membership
Oct 1, 2014
Where are you from, where are you thinking about going, what do you ride?

M

meoget

Nov 9, 2014
Keweenaw
Hey!
I'm from the Detroit area, so no snowmobiling near me.
I plan on going everywhere. I like the west side a lot, but I also plan on going to the UP this year. I have never been up there for snowmobiling.
I have a 2006 Polaris Fusion 900. It's still apart at the moment, as I was busy replacing mounting hardware, pull rope, hoses and all the other little things that break on this sled. Should be pretty solid for this season. As I said, I have everything I need and have no problem getting my own lodging. I just don't want to go alone (though I will) because I am rather unfamiliar with most snowmobile trails, and it's just better with other people.

J

joel t

Dec 6, 2013
Mi
I only ride in the U.P. have Ben for the last 17 years so let me no going on Tuesday am ready most any weekends though

M

meoget

Nov 9, 2014
Keweenaw
Hi,

I would love to go on Tuesday, but my season does not start until February. I am at work in Virginia until the last week of January. I took the whole month of February off though. Should be able to get in some quality sleddin' time during then.

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
Hey!
I'm from the Detroit area, so no snowmobiling near me.
I plan on going everywhere. I like the west side a lot, but I also plan on going to the UP this year. I have never been up there for snowmobiling.
I have a 2006 Polaris Fusion 900. It's still apart at the moment, as I was busy replacing mounting hardware, pull rope, hoses and all the other little things that break on this sled. Should be pretty solid for this season. As I said, I have everything I need and have no problem getting my own lodging. I just don't want to go alone (though I will) because I am rather unfamiliar with most snowmobile trails, and it's just better with other people.

121" or is it stretched out a bit? I have a 900 SB that I ride :)

M

meoget

Nov 9, 2014
Keweenaw
Hi Cerialsledder,

The sled is completely stock (121) except for torque stops and studs. I just bought it this year and want to make sure it is solid before I start modifying anything for performance. In all honesty, this is by far the most powerful sled I have ever had the chance to ride, so it would also be a waste at this point as my skill level is at 1992 Polaris Indy Trail level, haha.
Not to mention the whole money thing........

M

meoget

Nov 9, 2014
Keweenaw
I am heading up to the UP on Tuesday. Haven no particular destination as of yet. Anyone want to hit some trails?

Premium Features