Looking for group to ride with out west

schmitty2121

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
minnesota
From the cities and looking to go out with some guys out west I usually ride Cooke city. I can drive my truck out with guys or tag along I'm just looking to get out this month to ride. Pretty decent riderived but no pro lol

wildskies.com

Lifetime Membership
Looking for great mountain riding & great base with powder-consider NW CO

The snow has been phenomenal. Just last night we had another 15" in NW Colorado at our secluded Ride in/out from the front door Flat Tops Cabin. It will continue snowing all week. According to the snotel.

I still have great dates available to book the cabin. We are the only place open in the winter within a 30-60 mile radius of our location.

Lisa-Wild Skies Cabins
www.wildskies.com

Was just in the Flat Tops area. After the entire state has been pounded I thought the riding would be good. Snow depths are marginal at best. Tracks everywhere and the wind has been crazy. I ride all over the state and that has been the worse snow I have seen yet.

Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
The snow has been phenomenal. Just last night we had another 15" in NW Colorado at our secluded Ride in/out from the front door Flat Tops Cabin. It will continue snowing all week. According to the snotel.

I still have great dates available to book the cabin. We are the only place open in the winter within a 30-60 mile radius of our location.

Lisa-Wild Skies Cabins
www.wildskies.com
hey lisa what snotel station is closest to your wildskies cabin ?is it ripple creek ?
thnx
Ezra

Last edited:

WCP1120

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2017
MN
I'd be interested in setting something up for the future if I ever get my sled done. :noidea:

Premium Features