• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for aftermarket rear springs for 08 Nytro

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I have never come across anyone advertising stiffer springs for the 08 nitro. I have an 08 but updated my skid the second year I had it and never looked back. There was never a market for them. Most people who did not upgrade to the Apex springs upgraded to a way better rear skid. The 08 nitro was horrible in so many ways. Give Michelle a call at Oregon trail sport. she may know of somewhere you can find something that would work. You may be on your own or have to pay someone to make them using the old ones as a guide. I would talk to Tom Hartman w/ hartmen Inc. as well. he has been a long time Yamaha guy. good luck

N
Jul 11, 2008
Cornelius, OR
After some digging, I found someone to help me, his name is Dustin at Outlaw Motorsports. he says they have a selection of them and not just the Apex springs. Thanks for your help. Oregon Trail Sports referred me to Mountain Performance who then referred me to Outlaw.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Cool!!! sounds like you were able to find something that will work in a round about manner anyway. Thanks for posting now if i ever run across someone in a similar situation will know to send then to Outlaw.

Premium Features