• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for a riding partner Chilliwack BC

D
Jan 5, 2020
Looking for a riding partner, I'm in Chilliwack bc, also have a cabin in Tulameen bc. I have a 2015 RMK Pro 800. Looking to make day trips up to the coquihalla, sled out of Tulameen BC or go up to whistler.

Let me know if your interested
Danny

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
I'd like to catch up with you for a ride, never ridden in BC. Unfortunately, the almost weekly trips up there are for hockey only (which is cool and all, but..)
Have a bit of a break in kids sports here in Feb and Mar, maybe can get some time to head up.

D
Jan 5, 2020
Dont really care about the age i'm 32 if you wanted to know, more riding ability and experience, and was curious about what kind of snowmobile you have? You said you have never ridden in BC, makes me think you dont live in bc, but you are close by?

If you want info more info from me, I have been riding for 2 years I have a 2015 Rmk pro 800 with some mods done to it. I dont have alot of hours for my 2 years experience but I road with very advanced riders and would say I'm above average rider. I have only really ridden in the montains in Tulameen and looking to expand into other mountains and places. Still trying to learn all the trails to get to the good spots as I keep forgetting my gps when I go out.

If you prefer to use email mine is
iamdanny86@hotmail.com

R
Jan 12, 2017
Wenatchee
Hi Danny86. I don't get what age has to do with anything either. Getting out on the snow is what's important. Meeting new people, learning new areas. I don't know about you, but with my 16 years of experience, I learn something new every time I hit the mountains. We can all learn from one another. I ride with 20 and 30 year olds. I am 62. Not a problem:cool:

D
Jan 2, 2009
Coquitlam, BC
You are right, age doesn't really matter but if I am a laid back 45 year old, I may not want to hang with a bunch of go hard all day 20 year olds. Experience matters because while I don't mind either teaching or learning, I want to be prepared with what I am getting into before I go. It helps plan the day well before hand.

Premium Features