• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking at a 2016 m6000 sno pro 141 for first snowmobile

P
Dec 15, 2018
Wondering if this would be a reasonable choice for my first real snowmobile. Any history with real problems? It has 1400 easy miles and appears in excellent shape. We want to ski access, backcountry camp and I'd like to learn to play a bit too. Price is 5500. Hard to find a 600 here and iam intimidated by 800s just yet. If it's a good match what could I do to improve it for fun. Iam a gear head and have been researching it but new to snowmobile lingo so slow going. Thanks Charlie

Big Dawg 51

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Walla Walla, WA
Go for it.....AC m6000 are hard to find and this was one of the few years you could get a 141. It will surprise you how capable this sled is, only the deepest snow days will limit. Mileage is low and looks well cared for. I would not hesitate to put my son or a friend who hasn't ridden before on something like this. My advice is don't wait and think on it, as it is going to sell quick.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Premium Features