• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking at 570 MC for my son, questions....

clarson80

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Valley City, ND
I just took a look at a ’02 570, seemed to be in fair condition considering the age and 2500 miles.
And super local, his shop is 5 blocks from my house.
It started up after a few pulls, it’s -18F here right now and it was sitting outside. Since it’s that cold, it didn’t bother taking it for ride, no known problems with it, and I trust him.
I do have to say the rope seemed to pull easy, but I’m used to my 800, worth checking compression?
Anything else I should look for?
thanks

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
I like these sleds for kids. They are nice and warm, and fairly light.

I'd want to know how many miles on the pistons. We've had a couple come apart.

How much is he asking?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
That seems fair to a little high, depending on condition. I would check compression, but the ropes definitely pull pretty easy.

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Great sled. Overweight but that'll teach the kids how to manage throttle. Higher mileage, but not terrible. Price is right in there if it's as clean as you say.
They liked being run WFO. Prolonged half throttle will eventually snag a ring on the exhaust port and ruin a top end. Easy to work on and pistons are cheap too. I'd do it!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
I just sold one, garaged, washed, waxed its entire life. As close to new as you could find for $1650 with 1300 miles.

Premium Features