• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Logan/Cache Valley Single track motorbike riders

Lt Rascal

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2004
Nibley, Utah
I just got a '99 YZ250 and want to start riding single track. I have rode some bikes over the years. But nothing extensive. I mostly got the bike for sand dunes but thought a little mountain riding might be fun.

Does anyone ride single track and be willing to help me find some starter trails.

Thanks, Chris
435-757-8113

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
I started dirt bike riding again last year after many years off. Been having a great time. There are some great trails in your neck of the woods. CC Camp up by the Tony Grove turn off, Peter Sinks, Beaver mountain up to the Paris ice cave are all great areas. One of my favorites is one up above Deep Creek by Malad that goes up over the top and you can drop down in to Preston or just make a big loop.

sled_guy

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
Chris,
There's a bunch of good single track trails to ride around here. The Highline (Beaver Mtn), Snowslide canyon, Card canyon, Richards hollow (great from both LF and RH fork), Cart hollow, Little Cottonwood, Steel hollow, Oxford peak (Clifton/Malad area). I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting too. The older 2 strokes get around great too. I sold my '07 WR450f and kept my '98 YZ250.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Premium Features