• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

lite weight can N/A

Ras74

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 3, 2020
HPS is good and pretty quiet. Jaws can that a buddy had was quite obnoxious!

Yea definitely depends on which one you get I run the trail can and it’s not bad at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyman212

Premium Member
Sep 1, 2012
I found the SSI titanium can on sale so went with that. Is real light, but fairly loud at idle, not as bad as others pinned, but would be nicer if it was quieter. I couldn’t find much info on it before I bought it, but sled runs good so far with it.

D
Nov 26, 2007
Tieton,Wash
thanks for replies.
I like the look of the Diamond S but at one time seemed they were more expensive than the HPS. Anyone know if either is available with the supply issues. Be nice to find a used one but thats the deaL everyone is searching

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
Yes they are more expensive, because its titanium AND quiet. and -eff- the loud HPS. Yes there is a wait time, I'm using the stock can on my Lnyx until I can get a diamond. S QUIET !.

Last edited:

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Yes they are more expensive, because its titanium AND quiet. and -eff- the loud HPS. Yes there is a wait time, I'm using the stock can on my Lnyx until I can get a diamond. S QUIET !.
The HPS can on the 850 is not loud.

HPS makes good stuff, cant go wrong there.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Cool, sorry in 2014 my buddy had one and it was way louder than my Diamond, and was constantly throwing engine codes. Maybe they fixed it by now :)
They are MUCH quieter than they used to be. I would say the noise level is between most trail cans and quiet cans. Been around alot of them, never seen runability issues due to the can.

C
Jan 26, 2017
I felt the opposite. My HPS is not that loud, on a ‘20 Summit. The difference in throttle response with the can is awesome. It’s so crisp now off idle. 9 pounds off the sled plus a few extra ponies make it a no brainer for me.

D
Nov 26, 2007
Tieton,Wash
I like my SLP.
I’ve noticed a few slip cans mentioned. Figured they should be good too. But I’m kinda like the masses and leaning toward the HPS
mainly for weight loss and provides a little more space. I don’t know what makes a better can. SLP Diamond S and HPS would seem most popular picks. I do appreciate the quiet but like a little growl when hammering down

Premium Features