• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LinQ tunnel bag for Ski-Doo REV-XM

X
Jan 9, 2018
Good day, I just picked up a 2016 REV-XM 174 T-3. I'm looking to buy a good sized tunnel bag. The sled already has 3 sets of LinQ brackets.
I have searched and all the new LinQ product is for the Rev Gen 4. I've looked on E-Bay for used, nothing. The only thing I found is a LinQ soft backpack bag that it pretty good size. Do any of you fellow XM riders know where I could order a tunnel bag? We got a couple of inches of snow up on Darland Mtn. here in Washington State. It's time to get the sleds ready to slay some POW!

Thanks
X-Man

R
Nov 16, 2016
Agreed!

Skidoo marks the tunnel (with an X) for the location the LinQ system mounting holes.
Step-Drill the holes at the X (start small and work your way up), and then install the mounts.

As far as I know, they are all the same layout..... both in width and center-to-center!

titaniumbadger

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Pocatello, ID
I really like the LinQ Adventure bag, but you have to add spacers to the linq brackets, the XM tunnel has a heat exchanger hump that isn't on the G4. See this post.

titaniumbadger

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Pocatello, ID
The adventure bag fits a ton of stuff, and your stuff stays dry. I really like at the end of the day, flip two levers and take the whole thing in the cabin to unpack. In the morning, pack everything up in the cabin, and just snap it on the tunnel and ready to go again. No messing with iced up straps and buckles.

X
Jan 9, 2018
Excellent info people, thanks. Weather gods are saying 30% of snow on Friday. I hope we get dumped on this year.
X-Man

Premium Features