• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

linq box doesn’t fit with gas can WTF

H

hosman_007

Dec 12, 2007
Fort St. John, BC
So I just got my 22 in the garage last week. I’ve been getting a few things together for it... bought the linq jerry can 11L ... thought I need a storage box... so I buy the linq box 10L that skidoo has.... bring it home to put on and it doesn’t fit the tunnel linqs with the jerry can on.
I guess I’ll make my own with a pelican case

8E44BA39-2064-40C8-A2AD-3C9C7414FA49.jpeg

arn2805

Lifetime Membership
Mar 31, 2013
The gas can should always go close to the seat. If you turn the case around will it fit behind the gas?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

I
Dec 21, 2016
I don't think the short tunnel has anything to do with it. The linq's are the same spacing regardless of tunnel length, otherwise you would have issues with the 4 linq bags.
Exactly. The box was made for CanAm machines, without the variable of multiple attachments in a row such as on the tunnel of a snowmobile. The fact that they’re interchangeable between product lines is a bonus; I don’t understand the disappointment with the fitment of these boxes on machines they weren’t designed for to begin with.

H

hosman_007

Dec 12, 2007
Fort St. John, BC
I tried it all ways it doesn’t fit ... I actually thought wow skidoo is finally thinking here with these stackable boxes.
There is lots of room on the tunnel,even this short tunnel...move the back linqs 2-3” back towards end of the tunnel and you have all kinds of room for these boxes etc...

B

big_red1a

Oct 23, 2008
Can you mount the case on top of the jerry can using the provided LinQ mounting holes?

Premium Features