• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lincoln Conditions

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
How far up can ya drive?
Passed the big drift no problem... almost able to get to the turnaround that is right before where the live trees start next to the road. Little to no dirt to ride at this time. Also still able to ride across the creek up by the bridge, but not for long I'm sure.
I'll try to post up some more video links when I get a chance. Snow in the bowls is still amazingly deep. I didn't take many pictures but others in the group did, I just shot some helmet cam video, they turned out a little better than last time I did that.

I added a screen shot of google maps with an arrow showing about where we ended up parking...

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Climb video in two pieces... start first one 2:30 in to video. Or just enjoy the whole thing. Ingnore the date and time stamps on the videos, still have not figured out how to set those and I managed to lose the instruction booklet this weekend somehow... probably sitting on the ground up Copper somewhere...
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QsfNqyyo47w?showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QiiqaH8KOCo?showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Bottom is holding up fairly well, turned around today in almost the same spot, right before the trees start shading the road... mashed potatoes consistency today but still a lot of fun! Think I lost my crank on the way out though...

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
We have had a few days of perfect spring riding conditions. Hope to get in one more before it's off to kids graduations. Until last Friday I have never been out in such warm conditions. The sun was strong as heck. We often had to take cover in the shade. Here is my tip for 2017........ remember to apply sunscreen to the bottom of your forearms and one large Gatorade may not be enough.

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Had a good day up there today... closed in weather, concrete snow with some new on top and drifting around, it was winter 2.0 up there today... Pro ran great all day...

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
Thanks to sledhed for handling all photo and video responsibilities this year. Had to wrap up the season a little bit early due to out-of-town graduation festivities. Already looking forward to next year. Another great season in the books!

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Some pics of the last day of riding for us... if anyone else is still riding don't tell us, don't want to be jealous!

0513171456.jpg 0513171456a.jpg 0513171456b.jpg 0513171456c.jpg 0513171630.jpg 0513171630a.jpg 0513171630b.jpg

Premium Features