• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Limit strap question

K

klarkkentster

Apr 22, 2020
Bremerton, WA
Just bought a 2022 Edge and getting ready to install the adjustable strap. Suggestions on which hole I need/should start with? Does it make a big difference going from tight to loose?

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
Shorter hole is equal to stock strap at holes 3(when adj is set long) to 5(adj set short), longer hole is equal to stock strap at 2 to 4. You have to make sure the stock strap is in the right hole too, 3rd hole if you run the adj in the shorter hole, or 2nd hole if you run the adj strap in the longer hole. Just set this up on my fiancee's sled yesterday.

K

klarkkentster

Apr 22, 2020
Bremerton, WA
Shorter hole is equal to stock strap at holes 3(when adj is set long) to 5(adj set short), longer hole is equal to stock strap at 2 to 4. You have to make sure the stock strap is in the right hole too, 3rd hole if you run the adj in the shorter hole, or 2nd hole if you run the adj strap in the longer hole. Just set this up on my fiancee's sled yesterday.
Did you go 3 and 5 on the two options - or 2 and 4?

Premium Features