• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lime Squeeze Powder Coat Color

Post number 3 has been selected as best answered.

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
Lime Squeeze Powder Coat Color

I'm tryin to match the LIME SQUEEZE COLOR that Polaris uses on their 2019, 2020 models

Does anyone know of a powder coat brand & color # /name?

motocrazy2006

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Williamsburg, Iowa
Seat support and tunnel bag mount are chartrruse Sherbet from prismatic. It matches the plastic better than the seat and rails and bumper. But once u get it in some light. Lime SQUEEZE is more lemon than lime.

Screenshot_2020-11-18-22-48-41.png Screenshot_2020-11-18-22-48-04.png

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Technically powder coat is not to be used on aluminum. It weakens the material with the high oven temps and what not. I had an automotive paint supplier match it pretty good one year when I painted my A-arms seat post and rear bumper. that color. Sprayed with paint.
79d56873fbb887d48d253e3d5dcb8bfd.jpg

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
THANKS everyone !!!

I'm ordering the "Polaris LIME SQUEEZE" from All Powder Paints and delivering it to my powder-coater as they usually only deal with Prismatic

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
THANKS everyone !!!

I'm ordering the "Polaris LIME SQUEEZE" from All Powder Paints and delivering it to my powder-coater as they usually only deal with Prismatic
Let me know how it turns out. Debating on doing an automotive style paint or powder coating.

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
will do

their lead time is 2 weeks plus nearly another week for the ALL POWDER LIME SQUEEZE to arrive and get it over to them

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
LIME SQUEEZE UPDATE:

After numerous trips to Home Depot, Menards, Hobby Lobby and body shop paint suppliers using their color coding cameras and custom match mixing-here's what I can say;

The "Polaris LIME SQUEEZE" - POWDER - from All Powder Paints (located in Florida) is a 90-95% close to perfect match ( $ 25 per pound of powder)

The POLARIS LIME SQUEEZE (Part # 2859078-630)- RATTLE CAN - that is sold by Polaris dealers - was soooo far off, even Stevie Wonder would be upset (and I tried 3 different cans)

I also tried KRYLON RATTLE CAN in CITRUS GREEN which was listed on the internet as a match - too far off to consider using

I also tried RUSTOLEUM RATTLE CAN in KEY LIME which was listed on the internet as a match - also too far off

Then I found this;
MIDWEST INDUSTRIAL COATINGS, Inc in Shakopee, Minnesota is theee actual paint supplier for POLARIS and offers ALL the colors for POLARIS machines.

They sell the powder by the pound and liquid paint in quarts ($ 50-$60 per liquid quart)

(NOT sold in rattle cans or tiny touch-up bottles- that's supposedly offered by PPG)

(9 FIVE 2) 2 FIVE 2-2000

Hope this helps

Pics of my daughter's sled attached - The hood & spindles & rails came LIME SQUEEZE from the factory

We painted the black plastic nose-pan & LOWER rear swing arm (Its a 2-piece design glued together so I COULDN'T HEAT IT IN POWDER COATING PROCESS)

The front shock springs & rear UPPER swing-arm were powder coated with powder from ALL POWDER PAINTS in Florida

HOOD - SWINGARM.jpg NOSEPAN -FRONT END.jpg QUART PAINT.jpg SLED.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features