• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lets talk scratchers..

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Thanks for your info. I ordered from you I hope they work like you say.. Please get them to me ASAP.. ill need them b4 Christmas if possible. Ill be sure to report back on good service. Thanks again for helping..
Cool thanks. Shipped out to you today.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Tjyak50

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 26, 2019
Alpine, Wy
As an update here, I've got the new style Polaris Reversible Scratchers now on my Matryz Slash and they are a huge improvement.
I initially had the old style, then the Skidoo style and still had over heating on trails (would be nice it if snowed...).

But with just ONE of the new Po style I was running 120 on the flat and used both to hold 120 on a long climb up to a play area.
Everyone else in the group of Axys, Matryx, G4 and G5 were all overheating badly.

The really work well.

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
I also put the new style Polaris ones on both of my 23's and had no issues keeping them cool this weekend. Highest I saw was 113, mostly stayed between 101-104. Pretty much just trail riding.

Tjyak50

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 26, 2019
Alpine, Wy
I also put the new style Polaris ones on both of my 23's and had no issues keeping them cool this weekend. Highest I saw was 113, mostly stayed between 101-104. Pretty much just trail riding.
And friends putting them on their AXYS also and having the same result. I have a steady stream of friends bringing Banquets for my shop fridge since I have the drill bits and deburring tools all ready to help them swap :)

Buchholz56

Lifetime Membership
Nov 22, 2013
Dayton, MN
I too am amazed at the temp reduction from the new scratchers. Had a mile stretch of badly whooped out trail from the lot consisting of 2+ foot moguls, my 23 boost with Ibexx scratchers was north of 170 by the end, wife’s 21 axys with dual coil doo scratchers and sister in-laws Matryx with old style factory non-reversibles were both pushing 200, brothers 24 boost with new scratchers was in the 130’s. This was at a snails pace of 10-15mph over that stretch.

ttheat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
I have had almost all them. The new Polaris reversible ones are the best for cooling That I have found. I had the ibex titanium ones my sled last season I was always running the hottest in the group. I gave them to a friend who used the skidoo ones last year but he broke one but never overheated with them. Now he is running hot all the time. I was running 108 on trail 24 9R 3.25 track.

jeeper8650

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2016
New Polaris scratchers work really well. I’m at like 97 on the trail with my 24 boost 3.25” track. I had a lot of overheating problems with my 23 but put those new scratchers on and it stays around 97 on hard snow

Premium Features