• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Let's see your worst stick!!!PIC'S!!!!WOW!!!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Hotboat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT.
We lifted it from the tunnel side. It took seven-eight guy's to lift the sled up and over. Gave it one pull on the rope and rode it out. Thanks to the group of guys from MN. that stopped and helped lift!!! NO MORE FLAT LANDER JOKES FROM ME ......PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!;);)

Bad stick.JPG Bad stick!!.JPG nnn.JPG ddd.JPG Help!!.JPG

Last edited:
S
Dec 22, 2007
Coquitlam
Heres a good stuck from this year, would not call it my worst but she was deep !

NewYearsevesledding033.jpg

P
Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
Major flat-light oops on this one. Got into a tight spot I thought I could climb out of and didn't see the 5' drop. This one took a while. BTW, that's me standing in the crater. I'm 6'5" and when I took my first step after this shot, I sunk to my crotch in snow. It's deep near Tog this year! :)

wyoming08 045.jpg wyoming08 049.jpg wyoming08 003_2.jpg

Hotboat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT.
Great pictures guys keep them coming. I have to say after seeing some of these pic's mine wasn't as bad as I though........

Last edited:
D

Dano702

Dec 15, 2007
Sin City
That Apex in the creek makes me feel better. I found a creek but no one got there feet wet , thank god . This was 10 miles from the truck , first real ride on the new M . I was having a bit to much fun.

IMG_0613.jpg

Premium Features