• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Let's see your worst stick!!!PIC'S!!!!WOW!!!!!

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
DSC00459.jpg

Not me ,but it was stuck real good!!! :D

D
Mar 13, 2014
No pic but a weird one from yesterday. My buddy on his turbo Alpha was a little stuck but not bad. It was in a flat area with a bit of hole but nothing crazy at all. I was planning on coming up on him to his left on the side and help him out. I get up to him and I slip down towards him a little and just sink in. So I decide I will get my sled up and out than help him. As I hit the gas it goes nowhere and just sinks into the creek below me, it did not give any indication at all I was in water. Mud is everywhere, we try to lift the back end but the entire skid was full of setup muddy concrete. The sled will not get any bite forward at all, so as we start digging we realize his ski loop actually went up through my step which was why it would not move forward lol. We got it out after we dug for a min, than it took me 15 min to get all the crap out of my skid.

S
Feb 24, 2016
WA
The second H2 I pulled out.

I think they instill confidence. I know I never get the F-150 stuck mostly due to lack of confidence.

I can't tell you how many Subaru's I have to pull out of my way to get to the trail head. Them city dwellers get one and think they 're invincible. I went around this poor fool and left him to contemplate the error in his ways.

IMG_4494.jpg

Premium Features