Members
Latest member
TXSledder

Legend, ATC, or Aluma

IFlyEm

Premium Member
Oct 1, 2008
Iowa City, IA
I am looking to order a trailer and I have pretty much narrowed my search down to Legend, ATC, or Aluma.

Has anyone shopped these brands recently? I am in San Diego so it's difficult for me to see them in person. Right now I am leaning towards the ATC since the trailer is going to end up in California and there are ATC dealers for service not too far from me. But I have no issues doing a different brand if there is a discernible difference in features or quality.

Any input on the positives or negatives with the current models from these manufactures?

Thanks!

Legend

ATC

Aluma

05rmksteve

Lifetime Membership
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
A few things to look at are stud spacing 16 " on center all the way around would be great, flooring type marine grade 3/4" plywood vs the water resistant 3/4 osb, wall sheeting, flat roof vs rounded, axle weight and tire size.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

botool

Lifetime Membership
Aug 11, 2008
Iowa
I have been very happy with the Legend myself. Have had a few of them, only got rid of one to get a longer one!

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
All three are great trailers. Buy the one with the dealer nearest you for any issues that come up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I've had a couple Aluma trailers and they are well built. Both were open place, one drive on/off and one single tilt. One thing that pulled me to Aluma was that they had a 5 year warranty where Triton and all the others I looked at only had one year.

05rmksteve

Lifetime Membership
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
After checking out a bunch of different trailers at haydays legend or neo get my vote. I like how legend builds the complete frame then finishes them off. Neo uses a 3/4 treated true plywood floor not the water resistant osb flooring.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I have a 29 foot Legend, my cousin has a Legend and a good friend of mine has an Aluma. We all have had good luck and very little for complaints.....if any??