• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lava Mountain Lodge

W
Dec 3, 2007
Casper, Wyoming
Can anyone tell me if you can rent sleds there? If so, what brands do they rent? It has been 10 plus years since I have rode a snowmobile and was wanting go one more time. I know the area real well as I/we rode there for 15 years. Thank you for your time and replies. Wax

W
Dec 3, 2007
Casper, Wyoming
Lander: Do you know what brand of sleds Crooked Creek is renting? I’m pretty sure that Togwotee has Polaris, which is what I would want to ride.

Thanks again

hamlin

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2013
Crooked has always had ski doo and a few cats. Tog lodge has cat, doo, and pol. In my experience the guys at crooked have been more courteous and let you use shop if you need.

hamlin

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2013
Staying at lava be sure to say hi to cowboy if he’s still around in their shop, been couple years since we’ve stayed there. He’s cool s****.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Staying at lava be sure to say hi to cowboy if he’s still around in their shop, been couple years since we’ve stayed there. He’s cool s****.

Guy can weld “anything from a broken heart to the crack of dawn” lol

W
Dec 3, 2007
Casper, Wyoming
Thanks guys for the replies. I will be staying in Dubois. When I was heavily into riding we always put in at Tie Hack and rode from there. Sometimes we would end up at the Line Shack for lunch. A friend of ours, Bruce Thompson the former owner of Cowboy Polaris, worked up there. We used the shop to do a few repairs when he was there. A lot of good people around the area.

Thanks again for the replies. Wax

Premium Features