• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Latest Spring Check in History! ??

H
Feb 11, 2022
Tahoe
It could always be worse! Lol. It’s be a rough year for everyone and as a new rider, I had high expectations after an epic early snowfall here in the Sierra Nevada’s. Spring checked my first ever sled last March and picked it up today! The silver lining in missing the entire season, is that I’ll have all year to learn how to ride the damn thing through the boards here and YouTube videos! ?. Life’s too short to complain so I’m trying to keep my head from exploding. Lol. Dealer said they only took a handful of Spring Checks for next year as customers are still pretty upset. They’re Sea-Doo checks from
Last year won’t arrive until July/August and Lake Tahoe closed it’s ramps in Thr middle of July last year so this could be another disaster! Oh well…only 8 months of waiting for the next snowfall! ?

FDB02C44-0DC4-4BCF-932F-6166F00A7851.jpeg

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Looks like the back lot at Michael's down on South Virginia. Sure hope they ponied up and gave you a free-bee or two for waiting on your sled and missing the whole season. It definitely was an all-time lame season around these parts. Good luck with the new ride.

H
Feb 11, 2022
Tahoe
Wow! A little local knowledge right there! They asked buI got absolutely nothing from ski-doo. Purchased two Sea-Doos and a Can Am X3 Max the last two seasons but the company wouldn’t do a thing. On top of that, I got the old display but oh well. You here in town?

Premium Features