• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LAST DAYS: NEW PRODUCT: TIMBERSLED STOCK REPLACEMENT A-ARMS:SNOWEST EXCLUSIVE DEAL

Timbersled

Premium Member
Apr 22, 2008
Timbersled Products is proud to announce a solution to your bonded A-Arm issues on your 2013 and 2014 PRO RMK.

The Timbersled Stock Replacemet Arm, SRA.

CLICK HERE FOR TIMBERSLED WEBSITE

These A-arms are designed to be a direct bolt-on replacement for the 2013–14 Pro RMK.

19-ts-206-04.jpg

19-ts-206-03.jpg

19-ts-206-02.jpg

Polaris has done a great job at delivering us a lightweight maneuverable sled package in the PRO RMK, right down to their lightweight A-Arms.

The stock glued A-Arms have been shown to have problems with the steel tube coming loose from the aluminum end from a hit that was not hard enough to bend the A-arm. This is especially evident when the ski takes a "glancing blow" from squeezing through trees or hitting small objects buried under the snow.

CLICK HERE to see a thread from other SnoWester's that have had issues with the bonded arms on their PRO RMK's

This inspired us to make something that is stronger and more affordable. A-arms that can simply be replaced without a lot of hassle.

Like all of our Timbersled suspension components the SRA's feature Cromoly steel construction throughout and high quality tig welds.

Best of all, if you buy the full kit, you will be shaving off 2 lbs compared to bonded stock 2013 A-arms.

Our experience in building our BarkBuster front ends is seen in the construction of the new SRA's.

We have made our SR-series A-arm fit so that you can install them WITHOUT the need to readjust the steering from the factory settings allowing quick and easy installation.

They are 100% interchangeable with the stock A-arms.

You can buy 1 at a time for replacements and use the in conjunction with your stock Arms OR just the lowers... or just the uppers individually.

We are also offering the complete set at a discounted price from buying the individual parts at $450 for the set. The retail price on our SR-series A-arms is about 30% less than the OEM part

PRE SEASON SALE: Now through October 31'st, receive $50 off a full kit (full kit only).... That makes the complete front end $400!!

Heck, sell your stock front end on ebay and you will have this kit for next to nothing!

logosm_image.png
EXCLUSIVE

:gossip: Now through August 31 we are featuring a Snowest Online Only exclusive for call in orders only on the SRA Kit or peices. Mention that you saw this thread on SnoWestOnline, provide us with your Snowest user name, and receive:

TOTALY FREE SHIPPING to USA :usa2:AND CANADA :canada:

:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited by a moderator:

Timbersled

Premium Member
Apr 22, 2008

Replace your 2014/13 arms before they have a chance to break and still have resale value.
  • Each Arm is 1/2 lb. lighter than stock
  • Keeps the stock 39” ski stance
  • Constructed of tig-welded chromoly steel
  • Optional Red or Black powder coat finish
  • Include CNC machined Delrin bushings
  • Uses the stock OEM ball joints
  • Uses all other OEM hardware
  • Has a much more stylish look
  • SR-series arms are not interchangeable with any of the Barkbuster Front suspension parts

Last edited:

Timbersled

Premium Member
Apr 22, 2008
2011-12 PRO RMK AND 2011 - 2014 RMK (non-PRO) Information:

The Timbersled SRA A-arms can also be installed on the 2011-12 Pro RMK if you install a set of 16-5/8” long shocks from a 2013-14 model year sled.

We have a New FOX product for this year that we've had in the works with Fox for the last season.

Fox Float-3 Evol with a Kashima coated air sleeve; these are some of the finest shocks in the industry and are priced at $800.00 USD.

The SR-Series lower A-arms can be used with any stock OEM PRO-Chassis RMK upper A-arms if you choose to. So if you are going to put them on 2011-12 sled you will need to buy at least the 2 lower A-arms and shocks.

Last edited:

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Superb! Great delivery guys!

Only problem is, now you're gonna cost me money... And no free shiping to Norway. :face-icon-small-sad

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
I love the fact that they interchange with the stock ones... Bust one up and just go to the polaris dealer and replace with stock one and your back on the snow or keep the stock ones for back up.

H

HenkeEdge

Sep 3, 2012
Sweden
Nice =)

Can you mount this Fox Evol 3 shocks in which direction you want?
If.. Is it any pros/cons to have them either way?

I have Evol-R, myself and because of that little red "rebound" knob the only way to mount them is the opposite way than you picture (the thicker part and evol-chamber at the bottom).

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
That cleans up the front end of the sled nice and as a bonus it is less weight.
Start saving my pennies.

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
What is the totall weight savings with the shocks and A arms on a 14 Pro?

Carls says they save up to 6 lbs over coilovers, so I would guess between 6 and 8 lbs total savings?

RS

G

gman086

Feb 5, 2008
Portland, OR
Mountainhorse,

Why is this thread a sticky? It seems like vendor favoritism to me; nothing against Timbersled, I think their products are excellent. But I don't get how you can sticky something like this over other vendor's new offerings.

Thanks,

G

PS - Real curious to see how the Kashima Evols work out. Reports from all the mountain bike forums have been negative - Kashima coating seems to retain heat and the stiction reduction seems more marketing than reality. Be interested to hear feedback after some real world use on a sled!

Last edited:

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Sticky because it is a SnoWestOnline exclusive promotion... Please re-read the first post... Also read the announcement at the top of all the Polaris forums.

Timbersled is also a paid advertiser.

If any paid advertiser that wants to have a SnoWestOnline exclusive promotion for the Polaris forums....They can contact me and I'll make their promotion a sticky as well.

I'd love to see more vendors step up and offer our members exclusive deals... I hope this is the beginning of some good discounts for our members.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Short stroke floats are a completely different monkey than a sled... Plus, I've seen a lot of good feedback MTB forums... and the MX guys really like it too (more in common with MX than MTB)

Call up Tom and ask what he thinks about the Kashima.

lucasMX358

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2009
Dickinson, ND
I love that they are doing a discount to members. made a note in my phone to get these ordered! Thanks for this post!

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
dang...I have timbersled all on my sled and evols...
I reckon I have to get a bulkhead and start tinkering to get some of this new teck...lol...

Kudo's to ya timbersled for great products...!!!...Kudo's to the many great vendors and for this site to bring them front and center...

S

seth25

Jan 9, 2008
Sedalia, CO
Special says now till aug 31 for the free shipping. Called today (aug 31) and they are closed. I'd like to get in on the free shipping special.

Premium Features