• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
T
Nov 16, 2020
Hey y'all, I move to Vegas a couple years ago and know of a few areas to ride that are within a 5 hour drive. Problem is, I have no riding buddies and I learned my lesson on riding alone. So if anyone's interested on letting me tag along in your group sometime, I'd gladly appreciate it.
Thanks

kcj1317

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2012
St Charles Idaho
Hey y'all, I move to Vegas a couple years ago and know of a few areas to ride that are within a 5 hour drive. Problem is, I have no riding buddies and I learned my lesson on riding alone. So if anyone's interested on letting me tag along in your group sometime, I'd gladly appreciate it.
Thanks
It must also be frustrating with nobody to talk sleds with. Im in Bullhead at the GFs until the snow gets good then head to my place in Idaho. First thing is people think I'm crazy that I actually LEAVE AZ in the winter and can't form a sentence about sledding lol. Hopefully some folks near Brian Head see this for you.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

T
Nov 16, 2020
It must also be frustrating with nobody to talk sleds with. Im in Bullhead at the GFs until the snow gets good then head to my place in Idaho. First thing is people think I'm crazy that I actually LEAVE AZ in the winter and can't form a sentence about sledding lol. Hopefully some folks near Brian Head see this for you.

You ae correct, definitely hard to find some like minded people around here. But I guess we are in the middle of a desert so I can't be to surprised. Am definitely hoping someone around cedar city/brian head reach out, even heber area I'd be fine driving to.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Im in California Mammoth lakes is closest to you for California.

I would head up up HWY 15 to ride Saint George then toward Salt lake City and look at the sledding area Closet small area Brians Head Utah.

kcj1317

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2012
St Charles Idaho
You ae correct, definitely hard to find some like minded people around here. But I guess we are in the middle of a desert so I can't be to surprised. Am definitely hoping someone around cedar city/brian head reach out, even heber area I'd be fine driving to.
Well if you ever make it as far as SLC I'm just past that in Bear Lake and would be happy to show you around. Where were you before Vegas? I ask bc the are homes to rent for weekends and if you have buddies that want to meet up the offer to show you around stands for a group as well.

Premium Features