• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ladies Ride 2014 -April 5th- Hahns Peak, CO

C
May 6, 2013
Boulder, CO
I see some awesome ladies on the snow here in Colorado and Wyoming... It's time to rally and get all these rad sled chicks on the snow together and meet others who share our passions! Any & All skill levels welcome! We are working with Hahn's Peak Roadhouse for lodging discounts for the weekend as well! Please feel free to share and forward the flyer. You can email me here or on facebook with event questions. Braaaaaap on!!!!! ~Nona Ainslie

https://www.facebook.com/Coloradosnowmobilegroup

https://www.facebook.com/events/639131349485931/

Attachments

• Ladies Ride 2014.pdf
    382.3 KB · Views: 67
C
May 6, 2013
Boulder, CO
Contact Information

Hey Tom! Thanks for the question... if you take a look at the post I encourage folks to contact me here on Snowest or on Facebook... If you send me a private message I'll hit ya back with my personal phone # and email... can't wait for this party on the snow, it's gonna be a blast!!! Braaaaap on all!!! :)

C
May 6, 2013
Boulder, CO
Lodging Discount

Good News!!!! The Colorado Snowmobile Group has secured a 10% discount for our Ladies Ride & Group Ride at Hahn's Peak Roadhouse for Friday April 4th-Sunday the 6th.

It's gonna be a great weekend on the snow.... guys will head out on Saturday together while the ladies shred it up with me... Sunday, we will hit the snow together as a large group... gonna be a blast!!! No need to be part of our facebook group, if you're interested in having fun on the snow and meeting new folks/future riding partners, then this ride is for you!!!

Hit me up here on Snowest or on Facebook for more details. ~Nona

C
May 6, 2013
Boulder, CO
Message for the fellas

Hey fellas, ponder...

Have you made your significant other a snow widow when the white stuff starts to pile up?

Are your relationships contentious because of your braaaapy snow sports?

Has your lady had a bad experience out on the snow or perhaps never been out on a sled?

Would you like your adventurous second half to join you on the snow?

Here's a fantastic opportunity to get a lady out on the snow... i have had a great response so far and we have a good group already committed to a weekend of fun at Hahns...

The fellas will do their own group ride out on Saturday, while the ladies go out with me... and a big ole group ride on sunday... send me a message here on snowest if you have questions, hope to see you there!!! :) ~Nona

Premium Features