• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ladies, are you happy with the factory color schemes?

Ladies, please give me the scoop regarding factory options!

• I am happy with the factory options?

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I would appreciate options with a female touch?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
H

Heypal

Nov 26, 2007
Paynesville, MN
Ladies, can you please weigh in on your thoughts regarding the factory color schemes available on todays sleds? With an increased number of female riders out there, to me there should be more options geared towards women. Not only appearance, but ergo's as well. Please give me your opinions on this matter. Also, please feel free to comment on other motorsports as well, i.e. motorcycles, atv's etc.

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
Even us Guys aren't real Happy with the factory color schemes!! welcome to the rest of us i guess~ but if ya can get all of us some options here it would really be appreciated!!

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Ladies, can you please weigh in on your thoughts regarding the factory color schemes available on todays sleds? With an increased number of female riders out there, to me there should be more options geared towards women. Not only appearance, but ergo's as well. Please give me your opinions on this matter. Also, please feel free to comment on other motorsports as well, i.e. motorcycles, atv's etc.

I am fine with the factory colors. I generally choose black which is pretty standard, then I accessorize to my own liking :face-icon-small-hap

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
My wife can't complain too loudly, she had me size up the ski loops and the rear bumper to make sure they fit my hands. They fit, she rides, I get her unstuck. :face-icon-small-ton

T

T.O.T.

Dec 26, 2012
I for one am more then happy with the sled color schemes.... seems any time manufacturer's try to please the ladies all they do is make one in pink! :face-icon-small-fro

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
I to agree we don't want a all pink sled, I bought all black and customized. With the plethora of wrap companies, I was able to work with the 2009 blue and white color scheme on the Doo as well. Anymore the manufactures and the aftermarket companies help us ladies out with the majority of our riding and ergo needs. Even the clothing companies have hit the ladies market strong these last few years. There will always be someone that can't be pleased no matter what, keep on giving the option of a solid black sled and there shouldn't be a issue!!! IMO

M

Momma

Jun 20, 2009
In the heart of the Kootenays BC
I like to customize my sled, and I'm quite a colorful personality.. I'm pretty sure that my taste is not what the majority would like their factory sled to look lke! lol.

colorful/nutzo... you decide...
resized trish.jpg

Premium Features