• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kyle Saxston?

T
May 7, 2017
WTF ??? That kid is nutts!!!!!!!!!! I got some friends that ride cat and they cant make their cat's come close to what he does..hahahaha. wow.
Saw him on youtube with Caleb Kesterke yesterday. Your rite wtf

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Should have seen the stuff Caleb kesterke was doing on cats before Polaris scooped him up. The two are buddies and ride very similar. It’s good to see cat sign a rider that people have actually heard of and has a bit of a following. Cats been getting killed on the social media side of things for years.

T
May 7, 2017
Should have seen the stuff Caleb kesterke was doing on cats before Polaris scooped him up. The two are buddies and ride very similar. It’s good to see cat sign a rider that people have actually heard of and has a bit of a following. Cats been getting killed on the social media side of things for years.
I live in Seeley Lake and know Caleb he's very well know around here gonna be the next big thing no fear and very humble guy.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

farmboy84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
New Prague, MN
I've seen some footage of Kyle from Freerider Filmz on Youtube when they were in BC last year. He and Caleb are animals!

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
what a beast looks a lot like what caleb kesterke was doing on cats. should have signed them both and a third guy to follow them with a go pro and have it live all winter.

ziggity

Premium Member
Mar 30, 2015
Have been following him for a while and hes killing it, him and kesterke make a good team.

Premium Features