• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

KX500/Timbersled Mountain Horse

S
Aug 26, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Custom KX500 Snowbike $10,500
This is a complete restoration and conversion of a 2002 Kawasaki KX500 into the baddest snowbike around. Serious inquiries only - This bike is ready to ride and includes:

Completely restored KX500 including New Piston, reconditioned cylinder and new clutch with a Magura Hydraulic Clutch system
Nearly new (3 rides), Timbersled Mountain Horse ST Snowbike track with 3.2 gallon TrackRack tank and Large Storage Box
Custom Carbon Fiber airbox/intake system, with Thunderjet TPI Adjustable Air Intake valves
JD Jetting Kit
Heated Carburetor (KTM)
Heated Handgrips (KTM)
Carbon fiber number panels
Carbon Fiber Chaincase
Promoto Billet Snowbike Footpegs
CR High Bend Pro-Taper Evo Handle Bars and Big Bar Riser
Acerbis Hand Guards
KOSO EGT and gauge
Steahly Flywheel weight
Shorai Battery, DC stator and Trail-Tech Regulator/rectifier
Fork re-build by Motion Sports
Devol radiator guards
Custom stator and clutch cover graphics
Frogzskins Pre-filters
New Plastics
Clark, 3.9 gallon fuel tank with Billet gas cap
Gutz Racing KX500 Tall seat and racing cover
Mylers Radiator - Radiator re-build

All the parts to put it back to a dirt bike with new rubber and lots of extra plastic, etc.
Call 208.290.1008 Have lots of pictures, etc.

H
Dec 13, 2013
BV...Colorado
That sounds mean as hell. I've not been on a kit yet. I have a demo scheduled for the 29th, however. I think a big bore two stroke would be the cat's *** on snow! So why do all MH reps and dealers continually try to turn me away from them. Hard to start, too much vibration, touchy carburation, low mpg, blah, blah, blah. How much is actually true of this? I feel that KX would embarrass nearly any of the four strokes. Post pics!!

Premium Features