• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ktm ecu 13,14,15 450 sxf

R
Mar 9, 2017
stillwater MN
I picked up this Yeti kit with a raze ecu and nitrous set up. Does anyone know what year ecu are compatible and where to get one? The bike is a 14 ktm 450sxf. I want to put it back to stock and sell the nitrous setup with the raze ecu. I rode the bike one time in map 1 which i think is raze version of stock and it ran great but I think there is more value in the kit with the ecu.

R
Mar 9, 2017
stillwater MN
How did it perform with the nitrous?
I have no idea. Never filled the bottle. Been fighting a starting problem that looks like it is turning out to be the free wheel clutch, waiting on parts. They way it turns over now i never felt confident to take it out west and get stranded in the backcountry. It ran fine at sea level in map 1 which is raze version of stock i guess. Hope to have free wheel replaced soon but parts from ktm is very slow now. I have not even received a shipping notification as of yet and parts were ordered a week ago.

ges

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
pierre sd
they run amazing on the nos. got three bikes with it for three yrs now, flawless. as for the ecu we had to change the wiring harness to a 16 or 17 model can't remember but the pins on ecu are different from stock ecu to the one he sent with kit, the was on 500s hope that helps

Premium Features