• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kreating Khaos, 162" extreme and other easy mods

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Not wanting to be captain obvious here, just trying to help. Timing-wise, many peeps interested in a "new" Khaos are going to wait until the 2021's are intro'ed in a few weeks to gauge what they may be missing. There are other dealers in the west still stuck and stung with snocheck backout 2020 850 3" RMKs sitting on the floor, lots of 800 Khaos and all poo is offering right now is a 3 year warranty and $300 gift card if financed. This runs through end of Feb. None of them are going to get MSRP - if they could get it they would have sold them already. To better address your Q, going out on a limb - something like a 20% deduct from sled MSRP, and 50% off mod MSRP might get some interest or marketability with three seasons left on the warranty if you want to move fast. Your mods are top shelf, gotta get someone who wants a 163 Khaos with that track and willing to take on some non-warranty stuff they didn't install. Just trying to help, and no one has thrown ideas out in the forum, yet. Maybe you have some private messages with better insight. If poo offers nothing big in 2021 it may move fast or you may do better. Best wishes to you and your wife - many of us have been there, and have great compassion and respect for your circumstances. Thanks again for all you share and do here for us.

Thanks Reg2view,
I build a new sled every year but Ive never sold one so new and my mind is on other things right now. So yes, I would obviously discount the sled and the parts. If someone was worrying about warranty items I could swap the stock parts if they needed. SW is a good community and Ive always enjoyed meeting others on here out on my travels and shows etc. Someone will end up with a sweet sled! I just got back from CO about a week ago and this sled rips!!

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Looks like its sold to a fellow Snowest'er. Now to figure out how to get it to Washinton state.
This has been an awesome sled and a fun build. I see Matt Entz is running the same pipe and track set up and loving it. Hope all of your are enjoying the snow. Thanks for your support ?

Premium Features