• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Knucklehead Up At Indendance Pass

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
https://unofficialnetworks.com/2019/07/18/snowmobiling-david-lesh/

Any of you CO boys catch what this dip**** did over July 4th?

https://www.skyhinews.com/news/alle...obiling-incident-posted-pictures-on-facebook/

I'm not familiar with the area but it looks to be 100% closed to motorized vehicles. Another puke giving us sledders a bad name :yell:

The original article in the Aspen Times is very misleading, but that doesn't mean I or anyone else condone what the f*cking idiot did.

He was NOT inside a designated wilderness area, but he was riding his sled across the ground with zero snow trying to get back to a road.

So as usual, a couple of granola-munching lesbians saw it and flipped out about it and of course what actually happened was blown out of proportion in the news.

But yeah that dude is a total douche canoe.

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
The original article in the Aspen Times is very misleading, but that doesn't mean I or anyone else condone what the f*cking idiot did.

He was NOT inside a designated wilderness area, but he was riding his sled across the ground with zero snow trying to get back to a road.

So as usual, a couple of granola-munching lesbians saw it and flipped out about it and of course what actually happened was blown out of proportion in the news.

But yeah that dude is a total douche canoe.

I’m not familiar with Colorado, is Independence Pass and Mt Elbert wilderness? I would think Elbert is. According to his worthless social media accounts he was at both locations. Just isn’t cool what he did, unfortunately all types of outdoor enthusiasts have these individuals and those of us that have the motorized toys take the biggest hit from the other groups.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I’m not familiar with Colorado, is Independence Pass and Mt Elbert wilderness? I would think Elbert is. According to his worthless social media accounts he was at both locations. Just isn’t cool what he did, unfortunately all types of outdoor enthusiasts have these individuals and those of us that have the motorized toys take the biggest hit from the other groups.

It depends where you ride and the boundaries are confusing. I've only ridden up there once in my life before and it was like 10 years ago so I can't claim to know the area, but from what I understand is the guy actually was not in a designated wilderness area. Maybe I'm wrong about that idk, but either way the whole thing is stupid.

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
Thanks for clarifying DM. I'm not familiar with the area as I mentioned. he looks / seems like a total F___K based off of what I see online about him and his business. Daddy will probably takes care of any issues that come up because of his ignorance.

Premium Features