• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Togwotee Gloves

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Well, after 2-1/2 long seasons and 2,400 miles of mountain riding I finally today lost a half inch section of stitching in the side of one of my gloves. I gotta say I am simply amazed at how well these things have held up over the last 2.5 years... totally impressed with the durability... Definitely gonna get myself another pair after how well these have held up. I dig in the snow with em, break branches off, etc, etc, everything you would ever do with a pair of gloves and more.:D:D:D

I would definitely say I got my $80 worth of use out of them, I'll probably just stitch them back up myself and keep em on the sled as a back-up pair for future use, they are not worn out to any degree:D:cool:

07dragon

Apr 8, 2010
im glad to hear you had good luck. however, i have had horrible luck. two seasons, 2 pairs, and next season will be sporting a new pair, not a KLIM either!the stitching came apart within a couple rides, finger tips and palm ripped. i did not brake branches with mine, just dug snow and rode my sled and horrible luck, $80 a season for gloves?!?!? no thanks...

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I have a pair of these gloves, the 2009 edition.
Rode with them for a year and really liked them
Gave the 09s to my boy, and upgraded to the Klim Fusion Gloves this year.

Have had nothing but good luck with the gloves.

The ONLY real issue I have with them is when pulling my hand out when it is sweaty.

All to often it pulls the inner liner out with it.

But I have really enjoyed being able to change the level of insulation and grip feel with the fusions.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Wow, forgot about this thread.

An update...

I kept wearing the gloves without even stitching them up and didn't know the difference, lol.... That's over 3,200 miles in 3 seasons on that set of gloves in the conditions I described in the first post. I'm totally blown away how well they worked for me.... I now have a new 2011 pair as the water-repelency was starting to fade from the use, I suppose I could get some water proofing spray, but I'm not too worried about it as I am more than impressed with the service they gave me... I'll keep them in my bag as a spare set.... they're still perfectly usable:D

They were the 08 model Tog. gloves:D

R
Jan 2, 2011
YAKIMA, WA
a friend i ride with just bought a pair of klim gloves for $80 and they dont keep his hands warm. ill stick to my $20 costco gloves. warm and toasty fo 8 years and counting, and still look like new.

GottaBWest

Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2009
What is the recommended oil to treat the leather for these gloves? Mine need to be oiled again and haven't done it since new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skinoobie

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2014
I'm on my second pair of Togwotee's. Melted the cuff of my first pair on an exhaust, but still keep them as a backup. Only glove that keeps my hands warm. I prefer to use them without the fleece liner as they keep my hands warmer -probably because of better heat transfer through the glove from the grip heaters.

At least once per season I treat the leather with Obenauf's Leather Oil. Same stuff I use on my Wesco boots. Keeps the leather supple so it doesn't crack or rip. Don't know if it's recommended, but it works!

Premium Features