• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Carbon F3 Visor

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Busted my visor on Saturday and thought no big deal, I’ll order one and be off to the races!

Well, no one has a black visor for my stealth carbon helmet Klim said they don’t even have any.

How does this happen? Anyone else run into this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Yep, and I got an extra one in the box with a new F5, which I already had to use. Tried to get another spare - just a matter of time and they are fragile - no go. Crock of bull. They will gladly sell you a new helmet.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Yep, and I got an extra one in the box with a new F5, which I already had to use. Tried to get another spare - just a matter of time and they are fragile - no go. Crock of bull. They will gladly sell you a new helmet.

I’ve been wearing helmets since I was a kid and crashed my fair share. Not busted many and this one busted on one face plant. Gorilla glue to the rescue. Then zipties

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
I’ve been wearing helmets since I was a kid and crashed my fair share. Not busted many and this one busted on one face plant. Gorilla glue to the rescue. Then zipties

Maybe a hot stapler will work?
I used it a couple windshields.
received_459157378601706.jpg

Sent it

Clark42

Lifetime Membership
Jun 3, 2016
Washington
Had this same thing happen with my blue camo F3 earlier this season. Ended up settling for a visor in a similar colorway, but they can be hard to find. I ended up finding mine on Amazon, there's a posting that is there sometimes and gone other times

I felt like all I could find were the stealth black ones when I was looking, looks like they're out of stock now ha.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Ordered a black and white one today directly from Klim. They are saying that more stealth ones will be in this summer... perfect... not!

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Klim shipped me this one and it actually looks pretty slick!

4a82e77d32c62424c6e897b4f6a72a27.jpg

Premium Features