• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kitimat/terrace/stewart/smithers

K
Nov 26, 2007
KITIMAT BC
Awesome.Great to have a local areas section to let everyone know riding conditions.As for Kitimat the trail is in on the Claque side.Looked to be people working on the Robson trail over the weekend.

Last edited:
K
Nov 26, 2007
KITIMAT BC
As far as I know the Robson trail was in.But with all this new snow It may have closed in again.Claque is wide open short cut is in going up or you can go the long way since it was groomed last week.Any word on the Bolton trail being put in yet?

SledBC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 7, 2001
Kitimat, BC
www.sledbc.com
Green Mtn. Kitimat

Not many posts in this thread, sledding must suck up here :)

Green Mtn yesterday was amazing, sunny and lots of fresh snow. River is frozen over but lots of overgrown alders on the road.

N

northpow

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 27, 2007
where it snows (BC)
How many thousand people were out there? On clague, anderson lake and sunshine bowl there was lots of snow, but at the cabin it was frozen solid.[/QUOTE

There were about 10-15 peeps out at sterling! Did you guys get a sun crust out there?? The last time we rode robinson it was like that! so much snow but like a 1/2 inch sun crust on top but still super fun!!!!!!!!! Go anywhere!!

Last edited:
M
Oct 13, 2008
Almost

ALMOST SNOWMOBILING:D We're probably gonna go up Big Cedar the first ride, and then hit Sterling in the second half of the day. Gotta break a sled in though:)

S

snowyo

Dec 11, 2007
BC
Some of you got post some pics of the pow for us lacking interior boys/girls.:beer;

S
Nov 29, 2007
7 feet of base in Stewart BC!!

riding Mt dillworth, the cabin, and hidden glacier.
6-7 ft base, no rocks!
give us a call at the lodge 250-636-2640
ME=RIDING TOMORROW!

P
Nov 28, 2007
Kitimat B.C.
A little off topic here. I have applied at Eurocan and am wondering what you guys can tell me about the company? Kitimat looks like an awesome place to live, sled, ski and recreate. any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Greg

Smoke Show

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2008
Fort Nelson, BC
A little off topic here. I have applied at Eurocan and am wondering what you guys can tell me about the company? Kitimat looks like an awesome place to live, sled, ski and recreate. any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Greg

lived there 12 years. parents still live there. live up the hill and you know its actually a nice place. the town itself is an engineering dream as far as layout goes. sidewalks, parks, walkways everywhere. beautiful scenery, wonderful outdoor activitys. RAIN RAIN AND MORE RAIN. but other than that its sure the hell a lot nicer than terrace.

smithers, i would live there in a second. love it, parents have a cabin on the ski hill and they have a 103cm base with 211cm of snow so far my dad said.

B

Blaster

Dec 31, 2007
so do you cross the border at all to go sleddin in stewart? or is it all on the canadian side?

A
Sep 17, 2008
Sleddin

Kitimat is a **** hole!!!!!!! If you are going to work there live in terrace like everyone else. Stewart is in canada and the sleding in Stewart, terrace and smithers f'n rocks. liven in pemberton now, but make it home sleddin every year. hope some guys back home start show some pics if not I will post some from my next trip home.

cheers
all and have a great season

Premium Features