• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kings Hill recommendations

L
Dec 5, 2016
I am thinking about a trip Jan. 1st thru 5th. Just wondering if there is any lodging recommendations that I can ride out from with bar and restaurants close by? I appreciate your help.

Thanks!

X
Mar 12, 2018
I am thinking about a trip Jan. 1st thru 5th. Just wondering if there is any lodging recommendations that I can ride out from with bar and restaurants close by? I appreciate your help.

Thanks!

theres really not much out there.... its kinda in the middle of nowhere. theres the town of Neihart to the north... theres a little store. no cell reception. a little more north is Great Falls. Anything you could want there... little over an hour away. if you go to the south bout 30min is white sulfur springs. theres some good food and a bar or 2 there. gas. couple small motels.

Last edited:

RX1MountainMan

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Harlowton, MT
White Sulphur Springs! Spa Hot Springs motel, another one I think is called All Seasons, there is a third one under new ownership I don't recall what it's called now. 2 Bassett Brewery, 5-6 restaurants depending on the days you are there. Three gas stations, minimal traffic getting to the snow.....

L
Dec 5, 2016
Thanks RX1. We ended up renting a house in WSS. Was hoping for something up top we could ride out from. Not many options there tho. Now just hoping for snow but we’ll make the best of it.

Premium Features