• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

king cat wiring

cat4ever72

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Does anyone know what wires i use to hook up my cord for an electric helmet shield. I bought a Scorpion EXO 400 helmet and want to install the Cord. The shield kit did not have any instructions. The Cord only has a Black wire (i'm guessing ground) and a red wire (i'm guessing hot wire). The problem is which are which on the accessory wires. Please help im supposed to leave for the mountains in the morning.
Thanks,
Chuck

Nov 26, 2007
Kent,Wa.
Wiring on Kingcat...................

Should be an accessory plug next to the steering post by the key switch. The wires are yellow for hot and brown for ground. It is a two connector plug with yellow and brown wires going to it. Good Luck! -00's

mightymoko

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Denver Colorado
Should also be an empty plug up by the headlight always plugged in there and ran the cord out the vent that is above the speedo and tach makes it easier to stand and ride.

Nov 26, 2007
Kent,Wa.
Mc144

I would think so, I do not have any exp. with the avenger gauge so I do not know how to set up. My digatron has a pulse setup to get the tach to read properly. Avenger? But the power should be good though.

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
Thats where I hooked my avenger, works fine EXCEPT it is off when compared to my stock tach. They are close even right on with each other at low rpms (under 5000). But when I am wide open they are 400 rpm off. I am starting to think it is because of where I hooked my avenger into power. They want it to be as close to the stator as possible. Try it and see it you have the same results.

Premium Features