• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kids Snowmobile Review

Keith517

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Hey guys, just did a quick YouTube review of the sleds that I have for my kids and wife, here is the link if you are interested:

We review a 2019 Polaris 600 AXYS RMK, a 2020 Polaris EVO RMK (with an AXYS front end, dropped rear skid, and a new throttle flipper to allow full throttle), a 2020 Arctic Cat ZR 200, and a Polaris 120 (with a 200 cc Honda motor). Hope this helps you decide what sled is best for your kids or wife. If you have any questions let us know!

T
Mar 13, 2019
Are the 200s in the 120 stock?

I would be interested if your oldest has gone from the Evo to the 600? And if she notices much of a difference.

F
Jan 3, 2008
What issues did you run into putting the Axys A-Arms onto the EVO besides not being able to install the sway bar? Do you think not having a sway bar is a good or bad thing? Did you just use stock Polaris shocks from a "Pro" for the front suspension and rear skid?

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
What issues did you run into putting the Axys A-Arms onto the EVO besides not being able to install the sway bar? Do you think not having a sway bar is a good or bad thing? Did you just use stock Polaris shocks from a "Pro" for the front suspension and rear skid?

We had zero issues when we did ours. We did use WE shocks off a Pro. I also had access to a complete Pro skid so we used that with the stock rails. Way way better machine in the snow now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith517

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Are the 200s in the 120 stock?

I would be interested if your oldest has gone from the Evo to the 600? And if she notices much of a difference.
Yes my oldest has ridden the 600 as well. She likes the 600 too. She is not very aggressive so the Evo works well for her, once she starts to get bigger and more aggressive she will be wanting to ride the 600. My biggest complaint on the Evo is the horizontal steering post, it just makes it harder to ride on edge.
The 200’s that are in the 120’s are a kit from recreational Motorsports. The ZR200 is quite a bit faster.

Keith517

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
No issues other than the sway bar, it is not bad, we just tightened up the front springs a bit. I just used the stock Polaris AXYS shocks that we had here in the shop. I also had an AXYS skid I was going to put in it but decided not too, my daughter is pretty light and the shocks on the EVO are quite a bit softer so we left the stock skid and just dropped it in the tunnel to get the extra height. The 2 skids are very similar in geometry, in fact I made a video about it and put it up in my social media earlier this winter, I’ll find the video’s and put them up on here.

Keith517

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007

Here isa quick video of the rear skid and also a comparison of the EVO skid and an AXYS skid.

Premium Features