• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Khaos with 3 inch track

C
Feb 23, 2020
SHOCKS SHOCKS SHOCKS!
This is the name of the game on the 15x length sleds. I have a 153 kitty track on my khaos with the Fox QS3's and I can take that sled anywhere if not further then my 156 x3 Pro in the past. Being able to control transfer is what makes it go. Position 1 on FTS and 2/3 on the RTS and It soaks up bumps and climbs like a pro. Front on 3 and rear on 1 and it wheelies anywhere I ask. Such a rowdy combo. If the IQS kit wasn't so dang pricey that would be my dream kit. Able to totally change riding charachteristics without even leaving the running boards.

Also can confirm, the 162/163 3" khaos is an insanely capable sled. super fun and light on the skis but also just crazy capable for deep snow tech riding. It will make up for a lack of talent like you wouldnt believe.

I hope that is true. I’ve got a 2021 Khaos QD2 163 3” and hoping that the 3”
Doesn’t ruin what seems to be a perfect sled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I hope that is true. I’ve got a 2021 Khaos QD2 163 3” and hoping that the 3”
Doesn’t ruin what seems to be a perfect sled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nothing wrong with running a series 7.
With the clips on the lugs it’s a decent track.

My PC 3” and my brothers X3 track always edge out our buddies sled with a series 7 but it’s not a deal breaker difference.

We’re both tinkerers and the series 7 guy is not.

Premium Features