• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Khaos slash or Lynx 3900 DS

M
Mar 20, 2021
Colorado
Its Snow check time and I was planning on getting a Khaos 155 slash. But recently I rode a 22 lynx Boondocker and was very impressed with the rear skid, narrow feel and how quickly it was to get comfortable on. it was very easy to do Re-Entry's, bowties etc. and held a sidehill well. I have been trying to swing a leg over the new Khaos but none of the dealers want to let anyone demo them. I'm very curious on how the New 22 Khaos rides and how different it really is. I'm looking for someone that has been able to ride one and a honest review.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Deciding factor is if you like the feel of a Polaris or skidoo better. Haven't rode the 22 matryx but has same front and rear suspension. My bet is an easier riding kaos or axys. I have rode a lynx and would take it over a doo but it's still similar. It's an easier riding doo with a better suspension and the doo already rides better than the poo. If you like the kaos over a doo, my bet is you'll like the matryx over the lynx or vise versa.

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Its Snow check time and I was planning on getting a Khaos 155 slash. But recently I rode a 22 lynx Boondocker and was very impressed with the rear skid, narrow feel and how quickly it was to get comfortable on. it was very easy to do Re-Entry's, bowties etc. and held a sidehill well. I have been trying to swing a leg over the new Khaos but none of the dealers want to let anyone demo them. I'm very curious on how the New 22 Khaos rides and how different it really is. I'm looking for someone that has been able to ride one and a honest review.
What are you used to riding?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
It is just a matter of what you're used to. When i had both i could jump back and forth and didn't phase me. The first time i jumped off my Polaris onto an xm was a whole different story.

Premium Features