• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kamas, Marion , Francis

CanyonRat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Riverton, Utah
Hey Boys and Girls.

I'm riding Soapstone Thursday Fri Sat.. 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
I need to leave my sled preferably in Kamas, but Marion or Francis would work over night on Thursday. We'll dump it off one trailer and leave it overnight to be picked up by another trailer Friday morning. I'd prefer a heated garage or barn but I understand heated space is a premium, so I'm not picky. I'm just looking for a safe place to put my sled Thursday evening and then pick it up about 8:00 Friday Morning.

Any takers???

Thanks

Al

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
Is ed not riding friday? I might ride friday if you need a ride we will discuss tomorrow.

CanyonRat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Riverton, Utah
If you can't find anything closer, you can drop it at my place in Heber. Not covered, but it would be behind a locked fence / gated area.

Thanks Adam,

I was hoping for something a little closer but your gracious generosity never goes unnoticed. I appreciate the offer. I'll let you know

Thanks

CanyonRat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Riverton, Utah
Josh,

Sorry I'm out for Sat. Apparently I fractured my Radius 1st ride out about a week ago and the proceeded to ride 4 other times. Needless to say last night after the ride the pain was intense so I finally went in and received my scolding from the ER doc. So I am out for the rest of this weekend and next weekend. Trying to heel up

I know there are a few headed out of Timberlakes

Al

B
Sep 19, 2010
Utah/South Dakota
Josh,

Sorry I'm out for Sat. Apparently I fractured my Radius 1st ride out about a week ago and the proceeded to ride 4 other times. Needless to say last night after the ride the pain was intense so I finally went in and received my scolding from the ER doc. So I am out for the rest of this weekend and next weekend. Trying to heel up

Al

Is this the excuses that you are going to use for those, what, like six sticks?
Daum, that sucks! But you know, Chicago would suck it up and ride! :face-icon-small-win

CanyonRat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Riverton, Utah
Is this the excuses that you are going to use for those, what, like six sticks?
Daum, that sucks! But you know, Chicago would suck it up and ride! :face-icon-small-win

Lol! You know Chicago would ride haha! When I was in the ER last night I almost felt obligated to put on the Cubs Jersey Haha!

Had a good ride yesterday with Sy and Bryce and Kyle. And then Ed (GarageTime) and his buddy Marty joined up with us for most of the day. Hurt so bad I almost sat the day out but it was an absolutely gorgeous day and we still laid fresh tracks in lots of untouched areas :)

Awesome day, great snow, bluebird........l unfortunately Bryce found a stump following me through the trees....... I missed it and he found it just as he initiated a turn and folded his right side A-Arms pretty good. We had to find some "pursuader/ Leverage" sticks and perform a little sled surgery........that was at lunch and he was able to ride just like normal for the rest of the day......... And you know Bryce gentle riding is not necessarily in his vocabulary

He asked how could I "possibly missed the stump with my sled and he hit it" when he was right behind me. Told him "cuz Orcas float man" ;-)

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
Josh,

Al

Not fun did that last year on my last ride. had it x rayed but that's it now I am paying for it.

Premium Features