• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

just posted a new powder riding video

P
Mar 12, 2008
sunnyvale trailer park
Careful shreddog, if Woodruff's head gets any bigger he's gonna counterbalance his new xp and land upside down. At least you got a good shot of him making Potsie poop in his drawers bwaaaaaaahahaha. Vid looks sweet!

S
Nov 29, 2007
woodruff's already " A Team Leader " his brain can't puff out any further could it?
Wonder where he's at?
roofing? fishing?
wonder if he knows theres a video of him on the internet?

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
great vid...thats what riding is about...powder...skill...fun...and less avalance danger then the chutes/highmarking...awesome..!!!!

W
Nov 29, 2007
Sweet video.

I not sure you can call this a powder riding video. All an Apex can do is point and shoot.....It must be true, I read it on this very site..........LOL.

A
Jan 26, 2008
The shop
woodruff's already " A Team Leader " his brain can't puff out any further could it?
Wonder where he's at?
roofing? fishing?
wonder if he knows theres a video of him on the internet?

Heads currently puffed out from all the halibut/salmon stuffed in the freezer from a week in Tofino fishing and playing. Get home to see some pow shredding out of season with this long to wait? ARGHH! Sweet footage DC! Support what DAVE CRAIG does with his ROOPS of HAZZARD films and order your copy today! PS- You don't get A-team status laying in bed! Or do you? I'll ask my wife...

P
Mar 12, 2008
sunnyvale trailer park
great vid...thats what riding is about...powder...skill...fun...and less avalance danger then the chutes/highmarking...awesome..!!!!

If anybody's seen any of dave's films from the past then you'll know he will have plenty of chutes and drops in this one too, he does feature some epic riding in some of the best b.c. coastal mountain terrain by top pros (a-team leader excluded of course), order your vid you wont be disappointed!

A
Jan 26, 2008
The shop
To all those poor unknowing viewers out there let it be known that starting your own profile and calling yourself "a-team leader" leads to swelling of the noggin and shrinkage of the pen!s. Just ask his wife

Hey Poo shaft rider, someone has to motivate the crew and be out front? " B-Team" Try-outs in Late November. Start hitting the gym now, your gonna need it... I'll put in a good word for ya. Ps- when did PG get any beaver?

Premium Features