• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Jaws Twins

thump426er

Lifetime Membership
Feb 25, 2008
West Koots
Has anyone had a chance to try these or any experience with them yet? Not sure when they were released for the Ctec but they’re on Jaws site now. Thanks for any input.

MT Backcountry

Lifetime Membership
Aug 29, 2008
Montana
What about Speedwerx, they are excellent to work with and have a great reputation. I have run there pipes of on a M1000 and 1M 900 King Cat and have had great luck. Ran all there upgrades on both sled also and was always able to get a hold of them on any question I had. CPC clutching on both sled with Speedwerx springs H5's. I did run a set of D&D pipes on an older 1999 ZRT 600 and it ripped, but I have been all Speedwerx since.

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
We have been running them on our 900 big bore kit. They are a tight fit of course and only work with our cold air intake hood, because the stock hood airbox intake sits too low. Plus the stock hood intake is anti-horsepower. There are some pictures on our facebook and intstagram.

But I tell you, our Alpha with the 900 and the twin pipes is a blast! Talk about torque and throttle response. It beats up on our turbo Alpha pretty easily.

M
Feb 21, 2016
Bend, Oregon
We have been running them on our 900 big bore kit. They are a tight fit of course and only work with our cold air intake hood, because the stock hood airbox intake sits too low. Plus the stock hood intake is anti-horsepower. There are some pictures on our facebook and intstagram.

But I tell you, our Alpha with the 900 and the twin pipes is a blast! Talk about torque and throttle response. It beats up on our turbo Alpha pretty easily.

Hey BDX, those twins work on a 800? More info and specs?

Premium Features