• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

January Polaris, Pic, Post and Prize drawing opens now..................

idacatman2

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ashton, ID
f2afb0aa16be3d2d4e5ebcdbe4b39c40.jpeg

e76c23f3bd885e7721a90d6604eee0bc.jpeg

Thanks Polaris loving the boost so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P
Well here we are almost half way through January and apparently my sled a rmk boost hasn’t even left the factory yet. Wtfffffff. It’s been nothing but misleading lies ever since I made the stupid mistake of snow checking it. I have never bought a new Polaris before, but after looking at what they had finally done to make it better, I had decided to give it a try. Thank god I did not sell my Ski Doo that of course showed up on time. And what’s polaris have for an answer to all this BS....”sorry”, and this came from a lady who didn’t even know who this Wolfe clown was. Where is he now. Hiding, that’s where, and he should be. He better be ashamed of his BS and all his fancy talk. You would think Polaris could do better than a call center lady saying she was sorry for all his lies and BS. Why won’t he stand up now like he did in that BS snow check vid and say he is sorry. You know why, cause he knows he is a looser, just like Polaris. Any real man would step down after such a failure. This has left a very crappy taste in my mouth as you can tell from my rant. Not only is it still in the factory but when when the sled does cross the border, Polaris has only one carrier doing the shipping because they had the lowest bid. So then it sits in a compound in Manitoba for another 3 weeks while they get their crap together to leave the compound and get it to the dealer. Meanwhile if the dealer gets involved to get their sleds quicker, Polaris slaps their face and says who do you think you are? I can’t believe this. Like really? I volunteered my time and equipment to haul 16 sledS to a dealer and the dealer said it can’t be done because it’s not Polaris’s carrier. Wtf, so the sleds sit and wait until their carrier has time to pick them up all the while infuriating the customer ! Beautiful Polaris. Keep up the great customer service. I will never get involved with your BS again and all your lies. THANKS POLARIS for screwing my season around. You rock. Oh yea, and thank you for the 900 dollars worth of gear I also bought like an idiot before my sled showed up. I look real cool on my to toboggan at the hill!!! Thanks Polaris. Rant over

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Well here we are almost half way through January and apparently my sled a rmk boost hasn’t even left the factory yet. Wtfffffff. It’s been nothing but misleading lies ever since I made the stupid mistake of snow checking it. I have never bought a new Polaris before, but after looking at what they had finally done to make it better, I had decided to give it a try. Thank god I did not sell my Ski Doo that of course showed up on time. And what’s polaris have for an answer to all this BS....”sorry”, and this came from a lady who didn’t even know who this Wolfe clown was. Where is he now. Hiding, that’s where, and he should be. He better be ashamed of his BS and all his fancy talk. You would think Polaris could do better than a call center lady saying she was sorry for all his lies and BS. Why won’t he stand up now like he did in that BS snow check vid and say he is sorry. You know why, cause he knows he is a looser, just like Polaris. Any real man would step down after such a failure. This has left a very crappy taste in my mouth as you can tell from my rant. Not only is it still in the factory but when when the sled does cross the border, Polaris has only one carrier doing the shipping because they had the lowest bid. So then it sits in a compound in Manitoba for another 3 weeks while they get their crap together to leave the compound and get it to the dealer. Meanwhile if the dealer gets involved to get their sleds quicker, Polaris slaps their face and says who do you think you are? I can’t believe this. Like really? I volunteered my time and equipment to haul 16 sledS to a dealer and the dealer said it can’t be done because it’s not Polaris’s carrier. Wtf, so the sleds sit and wait until their carrier has time to pick them up all the while infuriating the customer ! Beautiful Polaris. Keep up the great customer service. I will never get involved with your BS again and all your lies. THANKS POLARIS for screwing my season around. You rock. Oh yea, and thank you for the 900 dollars worth of gear I also bought like an idiot before my sled showed up. I look real cool on my to toboggan at the hill!!! Thanks Polaris. Rant over
Wait a second... You have a Ski Doo that showed up on time that you were glad you didn't sell? You buy brand new sleds to sell? And why doesn't all the gear you bought work on that Ski Doo you didn't sell? I bet you were wearing 2 masks when you typed this amazing post... Polaris had it right from the get go. They never wanted you as a customer ?

mt.sledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Saskatchewan
Nobody has come up with a picture better than me riding my invisible sled in front of the tv while watching videos. Throw me a bone Polaris and give me the win. By the way, the last email I got on Jan 12 says "Based on the latest update, we believe your sled will ship and arrive between Jan 14 and 31st." The big question is will it actually "Arrive." To me that means it will be at my dealer by Jan 31. Just 6 more days before I find out if I need to source more videos or if I can go ride? On Feb 1st my money is on the belief it will just be 2 more weeks, losing track of how many times I've been told that....

IMG_1122 (1).jpg

Premium Features