• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ISO tunnel/shovel bag from 2017

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
I am looking for a tunnel shovel bag that cat offered on the 2017 mountain sleds. part number 7639-434
It has been discontinued. Hoping someone has one that they took off and dont use anymore.

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
RE

updated version. I have both and like the new one better

Really? I have looked at the newer version and wasn't impressed with the storage areas. Just 2 big open areas that zip closed? I have a feeling my saw is going to poke holes in my beer cans while they bounce around in there...
Like it or not, I am probably going to have to buy the new and improved bag.
Honestly, I didn't think I would like this bag when I got it. (was on a sled when I bought it) but after a few rides I really like the bag. that's why I have been looking all over the country for one to put on my sons sled.

yz250_

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
RE

Really? I have looked at the newer version and wasn't impressed with the storage areas. Just 2 big open areas that zip closed? I have a feeling my saw is going to poke holes in my beer cans while they bounce around in there...
Honestly, I didn't think I would like this bag when I got it. (was on a sled when I bought it) but after a few rides I really like the bag. that's why I have been looking all over the country for one to put on my sons sled.

I actually liked it as one big storage. I put my spare clothing stuff in a dry bag and spare tools/parts in a bag and food/drinks in a bag and keep them all separated and dry[/QUOTE]

Big Dawg 51

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Walla Walla, WA
I have the bag you are looking for in new condition. I am using a different bag and happy so far. Willing to let it go.

Jeremy
Walla Walla
509-396-7949

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
I have the bag you are looking for in new condition. I am using a different bag and happy so far. Willing to let it go.

Jeremy
Walla Walla
509-396-7949

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Got the bag. It is brand new! Thank you for the deal !

Castforcash

Lifetime Membership
Jan 17, 2016
RE

Get one of these for your beers!

Premium Features